Get Adobe Flash player
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: John Ross has played 16 games since the Bengals

John Ross has played 16 games since the Bengals 4 years 8 months ago #2224

• zhangzk
  • Platinum Boarder
He has missed 16 with injuries.The Bengals receiver is out of training camp with a hamstring issue.This much is obvious: The pressure is on Ross to stay healthy and play well.“It’s got to be my best year Greg Gaines Jersey ,” Ross said, via John Fay of the . “I think every year you should want it to be your best year. The expectations I have for myself for this year are way beyond what I’ve done last year and the year before. It’s definitely a huge year. More so for all of us. I’m not a stat guy or anything like that. I kind of want to bring the city something more than just an All-Pro receiver. It’s more of us building together and doing something big for everyone.”Ross said he is awaiting clearance from Nick Cosgray, the club’s director of rehabilitation and performance.“I don’t think it’s on me Christian Wilkins Jersey ,” Ross said. “Like I said, I think it’s beyond me. Because if it was up to me, I would’ve been out here Day One and every single day.”The Bengals need Ross more than they have ever needed him with A.J. Green expected to miss the start of the season after ankle surgery. But he’s got to get back on the field first and then stay on the field. The Broncos have two of the 11 unsigned draft picks left in the league http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/michael-deiter-jersey , and there’s a chance neither will be there by the start of camp.Via Mike Klis of KUSA, negotiations for second-rounders Dalton Risner and Drew Lock have “snagged” to the point it’s unclear if they’ll make the first meeting for rookies Wednesday or practice Thursday.Risner, their projected starting left guard Garrett Bradbury Jersey , was taken 41st overall. Lock, their projected backup quarterback and ostensible heir to Joe Flacco (that still sounds weird) was taken 42nd.Klis reports that Lock is looking for the “quarterback premium” which would pay him more than his draft slot might dictate, and Risner is hesitant to take less than the guy picked behind him. Which seems reasonable.Of course Noah Fant Jersey , negotiations work in two directions, and there’s still time for the Broncos to try to make both happy before they miss any on-field work.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds