Get Adobe Flash player
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Titans waive Aaron Wallace and activate Dalyn Dawk

Titans waive Aaron Wallace and activate Dalyn Dawk 5 years 6 months ago #1974

• zhangzk
  • Platinum Boarder
The Titans made another roster move today. They waived OLB Aaron Wallace and activated Dalyn Dawkins from the practice squad. That tells me that David Fluellen Authentic Will Compton Jersey , who reportedly injured his groin in the win over the Texans, probably won’t be ready to go this week.Wallace is a guy that has been on the roster bubble here for over a year now. My guess is that the Titans will try to sign him to the practice squad so essentially he and Dawkins are just trading places within the franchise. It was necessary for them to keep Wallace out of camp with Derrick Morgan and Harold Landry being banged up. They don’t need the extra depth there now.Dawkins was a guy that was fun to watch run the ball in the preseason.They must feel good about his ability to play special teams because that is the role that Fluellen plays on this team.Report: Safety Kenny Vaccaro to visit Titans on Friday The injury bug has already gotten to the Tennessee Titans. Head coach Mike Vrabel delivered the news today that starting strong safety Johnathan Cyprien would miss the 2018 season with a torn ACL. The non-contact injury took place on Tuesday. The Titans don’t have much in terms of depth on the roster behind Cyprien. Luckily for the Titans Youth Dion Lewis Jersey , the free agent safety market is alive and well. The two main names available are Eric Reid and Kenny Vaccaro. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Titans already have a visit set up with Vaccaro. Rapoport notes that Vaccaro has fielded offers this offseason http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-malcolm-butler-jersey , but the right situation hasn’t come along yet. With a likely starting spot available in the Titans’ secondary, that seems like a match. Mike Vrabel said that the team has talked about veteran safety Eric Reid also. Vrabel said that Reid could be brought in for a visit as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds